Multi-application networked controllers allow users to manage their street lighting assets and also smart meters (water, gas, electric), grid automation, electric vehicle charging, and demand response infrastructure. Real-time visibility into street light operation enables condition-based maintenance, remote operation for safety and security, and the ability to adjust and manage lighting options based on the public’s need, at the lowest possible total cost of ownership. We offer an external controller or an internal network interface card which utilize star and/or mesh network topologies.
- Dimming capabilities for additional energy savings.
- Tracks and reports energy savings.
- Tracks and reports luminaire outages.
- Provides constant lumen output.
- Provides detailed maintenance emails.
- Reduces luminaire off time.
- Lowest total operating cost.
- Maintenance management costs are reduced.
- Communicate and control other grid-connected devices.
- Load shifting and balancing.
- Leverages deployed smart grid.
- Reliable, secure, and scalable.
- Wireless control and reporting of the luminaire asset base.